As I sit here typing this listening to the rain and trying to mop up water from a leaking roof, I can’t help feeling like the only festival advice I should give you is “wear an old bin bag, a fisherman’s hat and your dad’s old wellies”. But we can’t think like that, we MUST be positive.
There *will* be a festival this summer which is gorgeously hot. There’ll be lots of festivals like that. Hopefully you’ll be going to one and your biggest concern won’t be a damp tent but finding enough factor 30.
So assuming good weather will eventually prevail, here are ten lush dresses that I truly adore…
1. Crochet Dress by ASOS – £30
Well this is just all kinds of brilliant.
2. Silver Dress by Motel – £30
This is so “Kate Moss hammered at a festival” it kills me. This needs to be worn alone with bare legs, plain wellies and a serious IDGAF attitude.
3. Embroidered Dress by Glamorous – £36
Pair with an oversized floppy hat and a promise to do the peace sign in all your Snapchats.
4. Striped Dress by ASOS – £38
I love how 90s this dress is, especially when styled with flatforms and a choker as it has been here.
5. Palm Dress by Topshop – £32
You cannot go wrong with pink and palm print.
6. Bell Sleeve Dress by Rare London – £48
I’d keep with the black theme and wear with a black wide brimmed hat and black biker boots. We don’t all have to live life colourfully, you guys.
7. Sequin Cami by Jaded London – £65
Obviously you can see how UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING this sequinned dress of wonder is.
8. Pom Pom Tee Dress by Reclaimed Vintage – £35
Yep, half the pom-poms will have probably fallen off by the time you’re cursing your hangover on the train home but this t-shirt dress IS very cool.
9. Polo Shirt Dress by Ellesse – £40
I had one of these in the early noughties and it’s about time I had another. See you in the dance tent.
10. Anderson Dress by Motel – £38
Knitted halter vibes without having to rummage through vintage shops. Score!
Looking for more festival inspo?
- Check out my fave raincoats
- The best festival footwear options that aren’t wellies
- Some brilliant bum bags
- My ultimate head-to-toe festival look
- Superb high street shorts
As with all the other festival posts on WIWT these past few days, all of the above items would qualify for cashback on super snazzy cashback site Quidco if you like free money. Who doesn’t like free money?!
Happy shopping and enjoy the festivals
Festival content on WIWT is sponsored by Quidco, you can read more about how WIWT works with brands here.