Well I’ve shown you my fave raincoats, the best festival footwear options that aren’t wellies, some brilliant bum bags and my ultimate head-to-toe festival look, but what about shorts?
Shorts are a festival staple and if you’re after a pair that are a bit nicer than exceptionally short “look at my bum cheeks” ripped denim, then you’ve come to the right place.
Here are some of my fave high street options…
1. Shorts by WYLDR – £29
Well aren’t these just the nicest?
2. Patch Shorts by MOTO – £36
Perfectly patchy shorts without having to actually, ya know, collect patches.
3. Bird Shorts by Oasis – £25
Why shouldn’t festival shorts be dainty?
4. Gingham Shorts by Dorothy Perkins – £25
Team with a black band tee for attitude or a white Bardot top for vintage chic.
5. Floral Shorts by Topshop – £32
I am SO SO SO in love with these.
6. Three Stripe Shorts by Adidas Originals – £30
Three stripes on a short, Jules Rimet still gleaming…
7. Embroidered Shorts by Glamorous – £45
Big fan of the gypsy vibe.
8. Stripe Shorts by MOTO – £30
A nice stripey update on your usual ripped denim look.
9. Tall Plait Shorts by Dorothy Perkins – £22
Tall girls like shorts too, believe it or not.
10. Ditsy Shorts by Miss Selfridge – £28
As with all the other festival posts on WIWT these past few days, all of the above items would qualify for cashback on super snazzy cashback site Quidco if you like free money. Free money which could go towards your festival cider fund. YES!
Happy shopping 🙂
Festival content on WIWT is sponsored by Quidco, you can read more about how WIWT works with brands here.